Nunbell Dog Training Clicker is a popular, proven, science-based tool used to train puppies, older dogs, and other pets, such as cats and birds
- Distinct, bold click sound - sends a clear signal to reward your pet for good behaviour
- Wrist Strap allows convenient, instant access to respond immediately to your pet's behaviour
- Versatile Snap Hook can be connected to your belt loop or keychain
- Drop shaped clicker fits comfortably into the palm of your hand
- Durable, lightweight design is convenient for everyday life
How to use the Training Clicker:
- Clicker training is a popular, proven method to train puppies, older dogs, and other pets - great for teaching basic commands, toilet training, tricks, and more.
- During training, click once each time the pet does the desired behaviour. The "click" sound may stop the behaviour because it signals the end of the behaviour but also acts as a reward.
- At the start of clicker training, reward your pet with a treat after clicking. Reduce the frequency of treats over time.
- The click is a reward, not a cue or command. Over time, only click when the pet has done the desired behaviour in response to your cue or command.
- When clicker training, it is important to click immediately, while the pet is doing the desired behaviour, not afterwards.
- The clicker can also be used to "catch" and reward desired behaviours, such as holding up a foot, which the pet may do spontaneously during the day. The wrist strap allows easy access, so you can click at exactly the right moment.
Dimensions: 6 cm x 4cm x 1.5 cm
Material : Plastic + Aluminium
What's in the box
1 x Nunbell Dog Training Clicker with Wrist Strap
All orders are processed within 1 business days (excluding weekends and public holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped.
Domestic Shipping Rates and Estimates
We offer free shipping nationwide in South Africa
In-store pickup You can skip the shipping fees with free local pickup at our Warehouse in Parow East, Cape Town. After placing your order and selecting local pickup at checkout, your order will be prepared and ready for pick up within 1 business day. We will send you an email when your order is ready along with instructions. Our in-store pickup hours are 8am – 4pm on weekdays (3pm Fridays). Please have your order confirmation email with you when you come.
We have a 10-day return policy, which means you have 10 days after receiving your item to request a return. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You'll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. Please note that returns will need to be sent to the following address: 21 Matthee Street, Parow East, WC, 7501, South Africa If your return is accepted, we’ll send you instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted. You can always contact us for any return questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.